It’s Saturday. A day off. I have tons of stuff I want to get done today. But my first order of business should be to clean this office. There is so much stuff on my floor that my chair will not move. I have a leaning tower of boxes in my make-shift window seat, and I so desperately need workspace for some of my crazy plans.
I’ve already indulged myself with staying up too late last night and sleeping in this morning. Now I need to get to work. [We'll see how that goes.]
Here is a list of the things I need to do:
- Clean office [natch]
- Design business card and mini-moo card for Lounging with LannaLee
- Set up more guest interviews for Lounging with LannaLee
- Create funky guest gifts for Lounging with LannaLee
- Strategize for the Lounging with LannaLee launch
- Figure out my podcast hosting system
- How do I get people to listen to the show?
- Would Kickstarter be a good fit and what would I do with Kickstarter money?
I guess any further blog posting could be construed as procrastination. [Notice I did not say misconstrued.] So I am off to get some work done.
Well, maybe I’ll eat something first.